These are the questions that keep me up at night, inspire, and captivate me. The hard problems that I don’t yet have the answers to.
1. What are the most effective ways to increase lifespan, slow aging, and increase the number of years of high-quality life? How can I create new ways to achieve that?
2. What are the most cost-effective (monetary, energy, and time-wise) ways of starting and scaling new projects? What are the ways to automate it?
3. How can I fully automate the decision-making process that will make the right choice, at least 80% of the time?
4. How far into the future is it the most optimal to plan?
5. What are the best solutions to a transportation problem within the urban areas and between the cities and countries?
6. How can I increase the number of books I’m reading while maintaining the same high retention level?
7. How can I achieve a work-life balance so that both work and personal life can benefit from it?
8. How to pick a life partner?
9. How can I foster a sense of equanimity in any life situation?
10. How can I help people to be more curious?
11. How can I increase the daily deep work hours without losing the quality of sleep?
12. How can I help to create a culture that rewards long-term thinking?
If any of these problems resonate with you, or you’ve been working on solving some of them, reach out to me on Twitter, maybe together we will get closer to finding the answers.